Sunday, October 26, 2014

HOME MADE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Dear Olive,

I don't know what possessed me to form this rule that Halloween costumes must be homemade.  Each year it feels like that 3rd grade salt dough map project.  I put it off for weeks and then end up staying up to do it all in one night.  Right now I am making mermaid tails for our girls.  You should receive the package on Wednesday.  Let's see if they turn out better than my previous years attempts.


Remember this spider one was black socks that I safety pinned to Gabriel?


And this year I ended up stapling on the claws of his Max Wild Things suit.


I fared a little better with the shark suits.  I was pretty proud that Ella's connected to the Baby Bjorn.  She kicked her fishtail all night. 





This year, Gabe wants to be a Spiderman Jellyfish.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment